Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Honeymoon Day 7, Driving, My first real shower?

"I had to force Ben to help me achieve some form of a descent shower. It has been a week since I have experienced a shower with warm water. It doesn't seem like too much to ask." We were getting gas for the last time when I reread the golden letters above the gas prices on the sign in amazement, "SHOWERS". My relief, disbelief, and excitement would hold the current record for "hyper-positive response to a gas station shower". But the moment after i tossed the keys back to the clerk with a grin, never did I feel so fresh and so clean!! The remainder of this trip chalked up to drives through serene countryside. We were destined for Yellowstone, and we just wanted to get there!


Nighttime activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment