Monday, October 14, 2013

Love List


1. Spooky cold nights with bare branched trees and slivers of the moon.

 2. These gorgeous thigh-high coziest of socks from free people. 

 3. White pumpkins with black designs.


 3. "Pushing the River" by Shearwater. Perfect song to cruise to on a haunting autumn night.

 4. This horrifically frightening movie. THE scariest and most life like horror flick this unscarable critic will actually vouch for. Pick a night any night and watch this baby but prepare to get scared!




5. My sweet sweet fall obsession. Feeling glum on your way to work? Pumpkin Spice solves everything! Love you PSL.

 6. Zoey! Lover her. And I am so happy New Girl is back on! My favorite perfectly awkward comedy.


7. Stamped cookies. I thought these were adorable. But I wonder if you could make little baked clay labels this way too? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment