Tuesday, October 1, 2013

21 weeks!

>>




Lately I have focused all of my free time on the nursery. To be honest, I know I will use the room, but I dont want to go overboard and loose track of what really matters. So I have been making almost everything myself and definitely saving loads of money through Ikea! 

On the list of handmade baby goods, so far:

Owl, Bear, & Bunny Buddies
Mr. was super confused when these toys went into the crib instead of to him. So I had to make him a toy. Which is really just a rectangle stuffed with foam and a rattle I made out of dired beans :) 

Pillows

 Crib Bedding

My own version of these trendy and expensive swaddles: 




 The rest of the pile of handmade blankies. Some are sewn by me and a few knitted ones from my mom.

 A refurbished heirloom from my hubbies parents. A fresh coat of paint, handmade bed set, and voila! A sweet nook for our mini next to our bed.

 The softest of them all: this amazingly snuggley blanket I made out of satin and minky fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment