Monday, September 16, 2013

>>Anniversary>>

happy 13
To celebrate our love my husband and I set off to the woods. For whatever reason we have been blessed with finding each other, growing up together, and evolving into an inseparable pair. We try to rejoice in this by appreciating the earth we were born to and live on. Both of us, in the chaos of our material driven world need to find time to spend with nothing but our dogs, a fishing pole, a book maybe, definitely a camera, and that is it. With nothing between us and the natural world we both find peace. I think we love each other the most when we are in the wild. Our anniversary day was perfect. We read letters to each other aloud and cried and laughed at the same time about the journey we have been on and how amazing it is that a little piece of both of us is slowly becoming a reality within my body. We took a drive to my parents house for dinner. We sliced into our wedding cake after one year of freezer living... and barely ate the first bite. I have never felt such a strong connection with my Ben like I do today and I thank God for that.













No comments:

Post a Comment