Monday, September 9, 2013

18 Weeks!

>>Time flies when you have a bun! Sort of. I just want it to be next week so we can sit down in front of the monitor and watch what our sweet pea will be! Boy....or girl.... I have not the slightest. Today I am 18 weeks, 4 months and a week starting today! Time to start feeling the little one moving! I haven't identified a distinguished movement yet. It may or may not have been my usual growly stomach. And as we approach good old harvesting season, I am longing to witness the changing leaves and cooling air. I am a fall girl and I am so ready to whip out the burnt oranges and the black and white stripes! But for now we still have to languish in the last of the sweet sun-filled summer days and nights before we cheers to the bounties that were brought to us in the season passed.



No comments:

Post a Comment